Real safety systems, no corners cut
Integrelec has detailed and in depth understanding of Australian safety standards in conjunction with the skills and resources to satisfy your machine safety requirements. Working in compliance with Australian machine safety standards, Integrelec utilise the most up-to-date technologies available combined with safety design and programming control software. The result delivers the best possible safety solution for our customers. Our solutions will to keep your workplace safe and safety standard compliant.
What safety system solutions can Integrelec offer?
Integrelec can provide you with a number of safety system solutions, including:
- Safety systems to Category 3 and 4 per AS4024
- Safety PLC Programming
- Dual Redundancy Wiring/Programming
- Personnel detection via light curtains or zone scanners
- Dedicated Safety Monitoring
- HMI Programming for Safety Troubleshooting
- Machine Safety Interlocking
- Personnel Protection via Guarding & Interlocked Safety Gates
- Integration with New Machine Controls or Retro-fitted to Existing Machinery
Fill out the contact form or simply call (07) 3123 9538 for more information.